Tuesday, September 23, 2014

How Do You Organize?

I am not sure when it happened but I know it had to do with trial and error.  After years of trying new things and working on ways to improve, I found that one thing worked:  Google!    The integration of the tools created makes for an easy way to manage what I need.  From calendar to collaboration, Google has helped me organize my tasks, information, and daily challenges to make my life easier.

A few years back I thought buying a fancy smartphone would do the trick in organization.  NOPE!  I had to work on using the Google items to ensure that my family and myself would be at the right place at the right time.

If Google would have me and I lived in California, I would love to work for them.  Google is full of innovative, intellectual, and creative people that uses the facilities as a think tank that generates such interesting tools.  The bigger they get the more then innovate and help to shape the work place for many places.

I am thankful for my failures or I would not have learned about the tools I use daily in Google!
What are your opinions??


No comments:

Post a Comment