Thursday, June 28, 2012

Innovation was everywhere in San Diego

This past week I had the opportunity to attend the ISTE 2012 in San Diego which was an amazing experience. I was in session after session with educators that were willing to share, collaborate, and ready to move forward with new initiatives or institutes. Could you just image working with a building full of staff members that are all working on the same goals using innovative tools and sharing with anyone that asks. This week I have received emails, tweets, and business cards from folks that I just introduced myself to and they would share what they just learned. The culture of ISTE is inspiring, regenerating, and stocked full of new ideas. As I sit here, tired from a late flight I am still ready to move forward with the ideas that I learned and want to share with all of the teachers in my school. Well...I will just have to wait until August! That will give me plenty of time to create a nifty way to share of of my information. Hmmm, what should I do? Podcasts, wikis, Voicethreads, Evernote? Decisions, Decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment